Represent Your Local Community
It is a fact that an in-house restaurant should fight the notion that the hotel restaurant is overpriced and generic. Most of the hotel guests expect to taste the flavor of local cuisines when traveling and the hotel restaurant should be there to lure them back for lunch and dinner. This touchpoint is important because it meant not only to represent local community but also generating more revenue for the hotel.
Make your hotel restaurant an asset
by going beyond guests expectations
Make the restaurant part of the hotel’s identity
by getting the word out through your guests review and recommendations
Generate extra revenue
by capturing in-the-moment feedback and providing superior guest experience
XP TouchFree™ - Touchless Smiley Feedback Terminal
Collect guest feedback post-meal with TouchFreeXPress™ – the world’s first and only touchless feedback kiosk for hotels. This is the game-changer customer feedback kiosk. Simply manage the question of multiple touchpoints and hotel locations. Change questions remotely on an e-ink to monitor your guests' satisfaction when they dine in the hotel restaurant and bar.
- Completely Touchless Kiosk
- Change questions remotely from dashboard
- Switch to ABC choice and understand the “Why”
- Portable and wireless
- Works with included battery 2+ years
- Wireless built-in connection (GSM networks)
Touchless smiley & multiple choice kiosk
XP Poll™ - Chip & QR CodeDisplay feedback QR Code in the hotel restaurant. With our simple and cost-effective solution using QR codes and chip-enabled labels, you can complement other feedback collector channels at hotel restaurants and bars to drive better response rates, and quality data, and get your guests' feedback on various parameters such as food quality, taste, service, etc.
- Convenient for anyone to use and share feedback QR Code feedback links are great for collecting feedback from your audience and customers
- Get feedback wherever your customers are Get actionable feedback with optimized link for all devices—mobile, desktop, and tablet
- Track, change and edit your QR Code question Editability, trackability, and changeability are key elements of QR feedback links
QR code & chip feedback label
Use the tablet feedback kiosk if you want to enable your customers to provide opentext comments. This additional input that you collect will complement and help you discover what elements of your service are causing dissatisfaction when guests dine in at your hotel restaurant.
- Ask the follow up “WHY” question
- Opentext comment
- Direct to social platforms to leave positive feedback
- Manage and change questions remotely
Tablet feedback kiosk