Gathers qualitative opinions by sending email feedback request from customers after attending an event, buying a product, using your service. It contributes to building customer loyalty and gather invaluable insights to improve your service and product. Send emails with embedded question and link to customers to give feedback post transaction or post delivery using Press'nXPress platform. Eliminate long traditional surveys and maximize the response rate by sending email with single question and request feedback.
Increased response rate in real-time
Access to real-time results for convenient analysis
Cost effective and easy to administer
Simple to launch and reach your customers anytime
Contextual trigger for in-the-moment feedback
Targeted feedback request to customers after a specific action
Why feedback request email is important?
A feedback request email is a common practice among companies that sell products and services. This feedback collection method will help you find out what your clients appreciate the most about the brand as well as the things which need improvements - a win-win solution for everyone. Your customers will be happy to help you and will be pleased that you care.
- Customize your email feedback message, add logo, colors, add signature
- Embed question so customers can respond directly within the email
- Send email feedback manually, or via APIs after delivery or checkout
- Send bulk email feedback simultaneously by uploading the list
- Track emails sent, delivered, their open rate, response rate and more in real-time
Best ways to use an Email Feedback
Automate your email feedback request with APIs
Send email feedback based on different triggers like post purchase, post pickup, post delivery and similar by integrating Press'nXPress to your system via APIs and Webhooks.
Upload bulk contacts
Looking to send email feedback request to lots of customers together? Upload CSV to send email feedback request to bulk contacts at Press'nXPress.
Send Email Feedback manually
Add multiple customer names and email address to send email request manually to get feedback through Press'nXPress platform.
See Your Emails Through Your Customers Eyes
Ask for customer feedback in your emails to understand the feeling and needs of your email subscribers and take action to improve. Add email feedback collector in your emails so that customers can respond directly in their received email for higher response rates.
- Understand how your customers feel about your emails within seconds after sending it
- Ask the right question at the right email touchpoint
- Best practices and questions library offers inspiration for relevant engagement
- Ask specific sub questions based on given answers and discover the root cause why emails perform the way they do
- Automated text analytics will help you get to the root cause by analyzing the text of incoming feedback
- With real-time insights available on dashboard make more informed decisions and improve customer experience
Email Feedback Request Key Points
- Send feedback request emails right after the service - Ensure that the recipient still has a clear memory to offer a proper response
- No need to manually track your customers - Integrate with your systems to trigger send email feedback request after a transaction
- Respond to customer feedback - Resolve their issue and inform them how you will use their feedback to benefit them
- Automate feedback request email sending - Make it an essential part of your operation and customer experience strategy
How Email feedback can benefit your business?
Getting feedback from your customers is an incredibly simple and easy way to get insights that can grow your business. It can give you information about where your business is falling short of meeting your customer’s needs, and it can open your business up to entirely new markets and revenue possibilities. Understand your customers experience with effective way to collect timely feedback from customers and rapidly resolve issues.
Discover new opportunities
Unearth new ways that your customers are utilizing particular goods or services. This information can then help you identify and pursue new avenues for growth.
Improve products and services
Given that your customers interact more with your goods and services, they able to offer suggestions on what can be improved. When the feedback is implemented, customers stick around.
Build customer loyalty
Clients appreciate brands that care. A loyal client whose opinion is valuable to a business is unlikely to convert but you can only manage it if you can measure and act on.