This past year we've all gained a better understanding of how important it is for the safety of those around us to wash hands and keep frequently touched surfaces clean. When it comes to collecting customer feedback through a physical kiosk, that can present a challenge. We walked through a recent post about Collecting Feedback in a Socially Distanced World, but today we wanted to highlight one of our newest products to launch, the TouchfreeXPress Feedback Terminal.
What Is It?
As the name implies, these devices are touchfree feedback terminals placed in various strategic physical locations where people can input their feedback about a subject to provide insights to organizations. Even if these feedback terminals aren't reinventing the wheel, they do have some key advantages over their predecessors:
- We've made these feedback terminals touchless utilizing small but practical sensors.
- When the customer places their hand above the selection close to the sensor rather than touching it, the indicator lights highlight the unit's side, and there is a buzzer sound to show the choice is recorded.
- These touchless feedback terminals feature an e-paper to display. The questions on display can be changed remotely from cloud dashboard with a click of a button.
- With the built-in mobile network connection, the recorded responses get transmitted in real-time from touchless kiosk to the dashboard.
- We've designed these feedback terminals to be configured easily as smiley feedback terminals to collect quantitative feedback or as multiple choice feedback terminals to collect the Why qualitative feedback.
- These touchless feedback kiosks are portable and work with included battery for over 2+ years, meaning you can set this up anywhere without the need to worry about a power supply.
Why Go Touchless?
There is no doubt that customer feedback kiosks with high response rates are among the major modes of collecting in-the-moment feedback at physical interaction points. With the events experienced worldwide over the past year, we knew that it was the right direction to go touchless in the new normal and ensure the most cautious customers can safely communicate to the business. Nothing is more important than your customers' safety, and we want to do everything we can to support you.
Is It Easy To Give Feedback?
Ease of use, being quick and simple are the main areas we spent time on when designing this touch-free terminal. We wanted to make sure that from the question display to the choices to the indicator lights, it is straightforward for anyone to use without any prior knowledge of a customer feedback terminal. The visible signage on the terminal and the displayed question invite customers to provide their feedback seamlessly at the kiosk station.
How Difficult Is To Implement?
Our touchless feedback kiosk has the advantage of being simple to implement and requiring little to no maintenance in the process. With included battery and mobile connection, simply take it out of the box and start collecting feedback without the need for any other hardware, equipment, or wiring. These feedback kiosks can be easily placed in any location throughout your business to provide real-time feedback. Install it on a stand, on the counter, or a window or wall.
Is It Just For Customer Experience?
Of course not! Just like all of our other feedback collectors, the touchless feedback kiosk can be configured to be used for either your Customer Experience or Employee Experience monitoring efforts to collect in-the-moment feedback. The primary benefit of feedback kiosks is that they provide a way to stay in touch with employees, particularly the frontline deskless workforce who do not have access to computers or email.
Why It Is Effective?
These non-intrusive kiosks will provide you with invaluable real-time feedback, allowing you to improve your business, operations, or offerings and, ultimately, increase profits. People are more likely to provide feedback immediately following a service than if they have to do so later in the day or days after. These touchless feedback kiosks promote a culture of continuous feedback, ensuring that your customers and employees feel heard. With a well-implemented customer experience strategy, opportunities are endless.
When Will It Be Available?
Right now! Reach out to us, and we can set up your order for our new TouchFree XPress Feedback Terminal.
Want to get to know more about improving your customer experience? Make sure to follow our Linkedin page for more information about our products, services and tips on how you can improve your customer experiences. Don’t be shy! If you have questions or would like to learn more, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.